All orders are shipped according to best rate/time as determined by our computers based on package weight and destination. If the address is a post office box, apartment or unit, a carrier other than the carrier you initially selected may be needed to transport the package. Please allow up to ten business days from ship date for delivery when choosing ground shipping. Note: we are unable to ship to General Delivery addresses.
Free Shipping on all qualified orders will be shipped to you anywhere in the US continental 48 states with no shipping charge. All orders qualified for free shipping are handled through UPS so therefore we can not ship to any P.O. boxes.
All International orders will be shipped via DHL Express only, the fastest and most reliable global carrier. All consignees (receivers) are responsible to pay their own country's duties and taxes (if any) upon entry, since we have no idea what each country charges for GST, PST, VAT, Duties & Taxes.
There will be NO International returns or exchanges. However we will refund the cost of the product only (shipping excluded) once we have received the undamaged, unopened product returned.
Returns / Refunds and Exchanges
Good Health LLC guarantees that you must be 100% satisfied with your purchase, or we will refund the total cost of the unopened, non-damaged product(s) purchased within the last 90 days.
If you are not satisfied with your product(s) purchased within the last 90 days for any reason, simply return the unused portion (at your cost) along with a detailed explanation of the reasons for your return to the address below.
Returns / Refunds and Exchanges
Credit card orders will be refunded to the card used for your purchase of each specific item.
Items received beyond the eligibility date will be discarded and credit will not be issued. Please note, all returns valued $500 or more shall be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Shipments refused or returned whereas return shipping costs are charged back to Good Health LLC; the return shipping cost will be deducted for the total refund.
Procedure for returning or exchanging products.
- The product is returned to Good Health LLC at the customer's expense for shipping and handling to: Return Address on the Label
- The return is accompanied by a signed statement from the customer identifying the reason for the return.
- A copy of the original sales receipt must be included with the return.
- The unused and undamaged portion of the Good Health LLC product in its original container is returned.
- The name, address, and telephone number of the customer is provided.
- Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials are to be used in packaging the product(s) being returned for replacement, and the best and most economical means of shipping that has verifiable tracking is suggested.
Good Health LLC will not refund any customer returns, and there will be no replacement of product if the conditions of these rules are not met. Returns may be refused on an individual basis due to repeat patterns indicative of abuse.
If you have any questions about our return policy or about a specific return, email firstname.lastname@example.org.